City of Rochester RetailCurbside.com
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, many of Rochester Public Market vendors have implemented creative and innovative ways to continue to serve you, including curbside pickup, online/phone ordering, and delivery options. This way, you can still enjoy so much of what our Market has to offer with minimal to no contact.
The Market will continue to remain open during regular business hours (6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays; 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays). The Market has been categorized by New York State as an essential retailer, for food access only.
Please contact vendors directly with products and ordering questions. Note that this list is continuing to be edited as more information becomes available. Please check back frequently.
Vendors offering delivery and curbside pickup options:
- Flour City Bread, Seven Bridges Farm, Pittsford. Farm Dairy and Fisher Hill Farm: Local bread, meat, dairy, produce options in an online collaborative store. SHOP HERE. Curbside pickup and delivery options available.
- Flour City Produce:Wholesale Produce and supplies with box options available. Call 585-733-7044. Curbside pickup available Mon-Sat 10 AM-3 PM.
- KB White Farm: Handmade soaps and lotions. SHOP HERE. Online ordering, shipping, farm pickup, and delivery options available.
- Carretta Craft Food: Raw cacao products, honey, spices. Message on FB/Instagram @Carrettacraftfoods or 585-201-6437. Delivery available.
- The Chai Guy: Chai Tea gallons and Chai Kits. Message on FB/Instagram @TheChaiGuy. Delivery available.
- Davis Honey: Cayuga, NY honey and honey products. EMAIL HERE or call 315-730-5780. Farm pickup or local delivery options available.
- Cosimano e Ferrari: Olive Oils and Balsamic. Call or text 585-387-0807. Free shipping in Monroe County with the purchase of 2 + bottles.
- Market Seafood, LLC: Seafood and box options. EMAIL HERE or call 585-750-8940. Delivery and curbside pickup available.
- Flour City Pasta: Fresh Pasta and olive oils. Visit SHOP HERE. Delivery available.
- Duke’s Donuts: Donuts and apple cider. SHOP HERE. Pickup and delivery available.
- Juan and Maria’s Empanada Stop: Empanadas. Grub Hub, Door Dash, or SHOP HERE. Delivery available.
- Stuart’s Spices: Spices, seasonings, peppers, and more. SHOP HERE / call 585-426-9329. Free shipping at $25 or more and curbside pickup.
- Taste of Supreme Bakery: Gluten-free bakery items. Call 585-285-5496. Delivery and curbside pickup available.
- Bottom Line Produce: Wholesale Produce. call 585-629-8447 or 585-370-4826. Curbside Pickup available.
- Western NY Produce: Wholesale produce. Call 585-262-3260. Curbside pickup available.
- My Little Farm Murphy: Farm raised poultry, eggs, pork. SHOP HERE or call 585-737-5208. Some deliveries, farm pickup available.
- Wholly Cheeses: Cheeses. EMAIL HERE or call 585-354-2081. Free delivery within 5 miles of RPM with $10 minimum.
- Fare Game Food Co.: Meat and Poultry. Call 585-437-4210. Delivery available.
- Bolton Farms:Hydroponic Greens. Call 585-303-4599 or EMAIL HERE. Curbside and farm pickup available
- WellVentions: SauceAtude (BOGO), Gawalli Pasta, and Maty’s Healthy Cough Syrups & Ointments. EMAIL HERE or call 585-455-5494.
- Grawn Family Farm: local raw honey. Call/text 585-730-0054 or visit Facebook page HERE. Thursday deliveries available for orders placed by 9 PM Wednesdays
- Paula’s Essentials: Essential Oils, incense, custom fragrances & natural body & hair care products, plus sage bundles and Palo Santo sticks. Text/Call (585)737-9497 or EMAIL HERE. Free delivery!
- Small World Food: A variety of products made with organically grown ingredients by local farmers, or made by local businesses including grains and flours, bread, granola, kimchi, sauerkraut, miso, sauces, pickles, vinegar, and more. EMAIL HERE. Delivery available.
- Garlic Guy: Fresh garlic available after August 1. Call 585-261-3789 or 585-889-2020. Farm side pickup available on Saturdays from 8 AM- 5 PM at 14 Krezner Road, Scottsville, NY 14546.
Horticultural Vendors Offering Farm-Side Pickup:
Although Flower City Day Sundays are cancelled this year, we will still feature many of your favorite horticultural vendors on regular Market days through spring. Would you rather pick up curbside at their farms? Here’s a list of vendors with that option:
- Coldwater Pond Nursery: Unique and rare trees, shrubs, conifers, and Japanese Maples. Farm-side pickup available at 600 South Marbletown Road, Phelps, NY. Current stock listing is online HERE , or EMAIL HERE.
- Kirby’s Farm Market: Family-run farm with annuals, perennials, and produce when in season. Farm-side pickup available at 9739 Ridge Road West, Brockport, NY. Order online HERE or call at 585-637-2600.
- Abe Datthyn Farms: Potato, onion, and vegetable plants; lettuce, spinach, beets, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, kale and apples available seasonally. Message via Facebook page HERE or EMAIL HERE. Farm-side pickup available Fridays 12 PM-6 PM and Saturday 10 AM- 5 PM, located at 6261 Snyder Road, Sodus, NY. Pre-order required.
- S & T Christ Farms: NY grown flowers and wooden vegetable planters. Call 585-330-6161 or EMAIL HERE. farm-side pickup available at 16561 Phillips Road, Holley, NY.
- Zantopia Herb Garden: Potted perennials and herbs. Call 585-478-0607, EMAIL HERE, or visit website HERE. for farm-side pickup at 1147 Main St, Mumford, NY 14511.
- Yager Farms: Vegetable, flower, and herb plants. Call 716-517-6632 or visit Facebook page HERE. farm-side pickup at 8322 Evelyn Drive, Eden , New York.
- Environmental Design Landscaping: Flowers, plants and vegetables available for farm-side pickup in Cowesville, NY. EMAIL HERE.
- TNT Boutique and Greenhouse: Flowers, plants, hanging woven baskets. Call/text 607-377-2366 or visit Facebook page HERE to message. Farm-side pickup available at 3340 Route 226, Bradford, NY.
- Case’s Garden Center: Annuals, perennials, herbs, and vegetable plants grown locally. Visit website HERE, or call 585-467-9252. Farm-side pickup available at 2501 Norton Street, Rochester, NY.
- Paul Watson Greenhouses: Annuals, perennials, herbs, succulents, hanging baskets and more! Farm-side pickup available at 10 Woodruff Road, Rush, NY. Call 585-615-7916, EMAIL HERE or visit Facebook page HERE.
If you are a vendor featuring a delivery/pickup service, please send your details. EMAIL HERE.
Thank you for supporting The Market!
Vendors of the Rochester Public Market are a group of farmers, small business owners, and wholesalers with an unwavering dedication to serving the Rochester community. They’re at the Market year-round in all weather conditions to bring you their quality food, beverages, fresh produce, and other general merchandise.
Thank you to our vendors who remain constant to our Rochester community during these difficult times, whether that’s in person at the Market, or via your new delivery options. We appreciate your patience, feedback, and flexibility as we navigate these unprecedented and uncertain times together.
We’d also like to thank our shoppers for continuing to support local small businesses during these trying times. It’s more important than ever.